Why is National floral design day important?
We are approaching the most wonderful time of the year. Most of the florists are preparing to revive the incredible sense on National Floral Design Day. Celebrate and be inspired by the beauty embodied in diversified veer box flower arrangements. Veer box is here to provide you with the most beautiful rose flower bouquets of uniquely flowers to delight your senses with extraordinary flower arrangements.
History of Floral Design Day
On the 28th of February every year, lovers of the nature & floral design industry and all those who work in it celebrate the national floral design day, which was established by President Franklin Roosevelt on February 28, 1933, it's considered one of the most important events, even if it isn't approved by the United Nations or any international organization.
To celebrate the event and to honor George Washington's birthday, President Franklin D. Roosevelt created the National Floral Design Day in 1933. Every year, this day is commemorated with floral design activities held across the country for everyone interested in participating.
Despite the fact that national floral design day began as a personal initiative to honor Carl Rittner, who founded the Rittners School of Floral Design in Boston over 60 years ago, it now draws millions of people from all over the world to celebrate the strong aroma of flowers, which soothes, decreases tension, boosts memory, and relieves pain. According to studies, this event dates back to Ancient Egypt.
8 Ways to Celebrate the National Floral Design Day
1. Gifting fresh bouquets with beautifully designed packages to your special someone.
2. Decorating homes and workplaces with flowers.
3. Visiting fine arts museum galleries to see breathtaking floral designs.
4. Purchasing books that explain the world's most important flower types, how to coordinate them, use them in decorations, moisturize the atmosphere, and broadcast aromatic scents everywhere.
5. Share your skills and views with Flower coordinators, discussing with them the best methods to arrange flowers.
6. Visit gardens and other locations where different varieties of flowers can be found.
7. You may also commemorate the occasion by dressing up in floral-inspired attire and using hashtags developed just for the occasion on social media.
8. Share your floral design skills on social media with the hashtag #FloralDesignDay.
Thus, Beautiful flowers captivate us because they make us feel delighted. Our passion for roses drives us to save flowers for special occasions, so you may stand out on this day by ordering a unique flower arrangement from Veer Box and celebrating National Floral Design Day in your own unique way.
We designed veer box website to deliver fresh flowers to your doorstep by booking online from our website and we will offer a range of flexible delivery options. Order special flower bouquet arrangements from Veer Box using our simple website.
“Flowers whisper ‘Beauty!’ to the world, even as they fade, wilt, fall.”– Dr.SunWolf